Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Pecan Caramel Cheesecake Cookie Cups



 Did you make a New Years Resolution to eat healthier?
....Yeah, me too. That's why I made these!!! And you need to, too! Ha!



Seriously, These. Are. A-MAZ-ING!!!!!




 

I don't remember the blog I got this recipe from (sorry) but whoever you are, Great job on this recipe!

Ok. Here's the recipe. It's super super easy.

Ingredients:
  • 1 package (16oz) Nestle Toll House Ultimates Pecan Turtle Delight Refrigerated Cookie Dough. (Found them at WalMart)
  • 2 packages of 8oz Cream Cheese at room temperature
  • 1 14oz can Sweet & Condensed Milk
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 tsp vanilla extract
  • Caramel Ice Cream Topping (about 1/3cup? I didn't measure. Put it on till it looks good)
  • Semi Sweet MINI Chocolate Chips ( about 2 TBSP? Didn't measure. Chopped chocolate would be fine, but the minis are too cute to pass up.)
  • 1/2 cup chopped pecans
Directions:
  • Preheat oven to 325 & line 24 cupcake cups. Cut each square of cookie dough in 1/2 (I did it diagonal so I had 2 triangles per square) Put one triangle in each cupcake cup.
  • Bake those for about 12 minutes (or until they spread out to fill the bottom of the cupcake liner.)
  • While that's baking, beat the cream cheese with the sweet & condensed milk, eggs & vanilla until it's smooth.
  • When the cookies are done spoon a good 2 TBSP of the cheesecake mixture into each liner on top of the cookie. Careful, I ran out of cheesecake to early, but I did 3 TBSP. Stick with a heaping 2 & then add in the extra if you have some
  • Bake for an addition 15-18 minutes. 
  • Cool on a wire rack, then chill in refrigerator for an hour. Peel off the liners AFTER they are chilled!!!!!! Important!!! Sprinkle on the pecans and mini chips. Spoon your caramel on and admire how pretty they are!


You're going to love these. I kept mine in the fridge because I liked them cold the best. But these are seriously delicious. Really! I mean it! Go make them! Now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment